Creating Customer Accounts in the Sandbox
As a Temenos Developer Extend user, you can create different types of customer accounts in your T24 Environment.
To create a Current Account for your new customer:
- Login to T24 BrowserWeb
- Go to User Menu > Product Catalog
Under Product Groups select Accounts > Current Accounts and then select the account type required.
- In the new window, insert the Customer Id, the currency of the new account and backward the effective date with one business day by clicking the calendar button. (Note: this change of date is required if you want the customer’s account to be available in the same day into the internet banking application. If left as default, the account will be visible only next day).
- Press the Validate button
- The screen will extend (a newly created arrangement is displayed) and you can see several default attributions. You can add more or change these configurations based on your requirements
- The new Account Number appears under ‘Account’ section