In order to deposit funds to a new account, you can choose to do a Cash deposit operation through Teller application. Please keep in mind that you will need to have an opened Till in order to be able to deposit funds.
- Login to T24 BrowserWeb
Go to User Menu > Retail Operation > Account Transactions > Teller > Teller Operations > Teller Cash > Cash Deposit Local (**Note: if you want to credit an account which has a different currency than local one, choose Cash Deposit Foreign)
Insert the Deposit Amount and the Credit Account
- Under Cash denomination table, make sure you choose correct number of units related to the amount inserted
- Press Commit button> Transaction is completed.
- You can now check the customer's account balance:
- Go to User Menu > Account > Account Entries > Entries for Today
- Insert the Account Number and click Find button