A Customer record holds all the basic information about a customer. Ideally only one Customer record should exist for each bank customer.
To create a customer record:
- Login to T24 BrowserWeb
- Under User Menu go to Customer > Individual Customer
- Once open, the new screen will automatically generate a Customer Id
- To see which are the minimum fields required, click Validate button > You will get an 'Input missing' warning with following fields shown:
- Short Name.1
- Full Name.1
'Date of Birth' field is not mandatory, but if you wish to assign later, for example, a current account, as long as the age is not defined, the system will consider that the customer is not eligible (minor age) and will not allow the account creation.
- Fill all mandatory fields and press Commit button
To authorise the record (you must authorise the record before it can be live into the database):
- Log out and log in with a different user (the second user id you have received in your Welcome email)
- Go to User menu > Customer > Authorise/ Delete Customer > Find the customer created > then Click the Authorise button
- The Customer is now registered and appears in Live Files records.