You can create different type of accounts in T24 like current accounts, saving accounts.
To create a Current Account for your new customer:
- Login to T24 BrowserWeb
- Go to User Menu > Product Catalog
Under Product Groups select Accounts > Current Accounts and then select the account type required:
In the new window, insert the Customer Id, the currency of the new account and backward the effective date with one business day by clicking the calendar button. (Note: this change of date is required if you want the customer's account to be available in the same day into the internet banking application. If left as default, the account will be visible only next day).
- Press Validate button
- The screen will extend (a newly created arrangement is displayed) and you can see several default attributions. You can add more or change these configurations based on your requirements
- The new Account Number appears under 'Account' section
- User is advised to take note of the Customer ID and Arrangement ID to use them during the upcoming configuration
- Commit the deal
- A warning message is displayed regarding the Account Opening Agreement > Choose 'RECEIVED' and press again the Commit button
- In case the arrangement currency is different from charge currency, an override message will pop-up > Click Accept Overrides > Transaction is complete.
To authorise the record (you must authorise the record before it can be live into the database):
- Log out and log in again with a different user (the second user id you have received in your Welcome email)
- In the command line type AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY A AAACT171074H9N7MSQ (AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY A + the arrangement id)
- Press enter and then authorize the transaction (double tick button)
- Transaction is complete.
You can create different account types with different currencies by using the same steps as above.
The steps to create a savings account are similar to the ones for a current account creation, the main difference is that you choose Savings Accounts instead of Current Account.