Integration Events – 3 Minutes Guide
This is a short guide which will explain how to see the Integration Events in ReST client.
In this example we will fetch the events for FUND TRANSFER. We already created an Integration Project and published to T24:
- Project Name: Demo
- Event Name: FTDemo.event
- Event Type: Demo-FTDemo
Google Chrome browser – Download from here
POSTMAN chrome extension
- Either search POSTMAN ReST client on Google OR
- click this link
Access the Data Service
The Temenos Sandbox already has one Data Service that will fetch the events from T24
To learn how to fetch the data from T24 using ReST client, please follow this 3 minutes guide.
- API Name to access events data: /enqIntegrationEventss()
- Data Service Name: http://127.0.0.1:9089/Prospect-iris/Prospect.svc/GB0010001/
- Filters: ?$filter=substringof(‘Demo’, EventType) or ?$filter=EventType eq ‘Demo-FTDemo’
- Complete URL: http://127.0.0.1:9089/Prospect-iris/Prospect.svc/GB0010001/enqIntegrationEventss()?$filter=substringof('Demo', EventType)
If we don’t provide the filter, it will fetch all the events from T24 and slow down the POSTMAN. Therefore the best practice is to fetch only the events in which you are interested.
Follow this post if you want to know more about filters – IRIS Data Service & OData Filters
Now we are going to query to T24 for event type Demo-FTDemo by GET method on above mentioned data service:
e.g. /Prospect-iris/Prospect.svc/GB0010001/enqIntegrationEventss()?$filter=EventType eq ‘Demo-FTDemo’
We will GET following Response – This response is empty because there is no transaction after creating this event.
Now login to T24, initiate a FUNDS.TRANSFER and commit the deal in T24
Don't forget to use comma
See the events data
Now follow the same steps done previously in order to fetch the events data. Open POSTMAN and GET request on /enqIntegrationEventss() resource
Response from above request is the following:
In the response we can see event type and other useful information:
and also the T24 Application name