This user guide shows how to install Temenos User Experience in order to be able to use Temenos Mobile Banking application.
- Download JDK from following link and install the application
- Create a folder where Temenos UXP should be installed
💡 In order to avoid Windows problems, please use short paths.
Example: For the purpose of this document, a folder called E6111 is created directly on D partion.
- Unzip Temenos UXP folder and launch UXP installation (double click on appropriate install.exe file - example: TemenosUXP6_1_1__1_x64Windows)
- UXP installation starts (InstallAnywhere is preparing to install...)
- Click next to pass through installation steps.
- On License Agreement, accept Terms and Agreements
- On Install Set, you can also check 'Hybrid Master' and 'Hybrid Android Slave' if you need it (in this case, Install Set will automatically change to 'Custom')
- On Install Folder, do not leave default path. Instead, select the folder you created before (for UXP installation)
Choose UXP shortcut location: example: "In a new Program Group"
- Choose a JDK version 1.8 (select the path where you previously installed Java Development Kit)
Set the address and the port:
- Hybrid Master address: localhost
- Hybrid Master port: 9022
- See all information in pre-installation summary and press install button
- Wait for installation to be completed.
Send license request attaching InstallKey.txt to any of our MarketPlace team members. (InstallKey.txt is in IDE folder).
You will receive one or two license files, which must be placed in the same folder (IDE)
Install TemenosUpdate.zip file
a. Unzip the TemenosUXP6_1_1__1Release_TemenosUpdate.zip archive received.
b. Copy the jars from the archive into the lib folder of Temenos UXP (in current case E6111 - in your case, the folder you created to install Temenos UXP).
c. Update Developer.lax file (from IDE folder) in order to add the jars copied in above step. Click right on developer.lax file, go to "lax.class.path=" and add the new jars as follows:
Based on the version you're using, you might have other jars to copy.
Install CustomUpdate.zip file
a. Unzip the TemenosUXP6_1_1__1Release_CustomUpdate.zip archive received.
b. Copy the jars from the archive into the lib folder of Temenos UXP.
c. Update Developer.lax file in order to add the jars copied in above step. See information from previous step.
Update the java extra parameters in Developer.lax:
Please add below line:
Please increase memory in order to avoid out of memory error. Add the following:
• Please set JAVA 8 with the correspondent path:
- Open the Developer.exe
Import TCIB2.0 Retail project
Copy TCIB2.0 folder into Your Folder > RTE > Projects
Copy Retail jars from TCIB2.0\Solutions\Retail\WEB-INF\lib to lib folder of your Temenos UXP folder
Update Developer.lax file in order to add the jars from the Retail\WEB-INF\lib:
- Now go to File > Open
- Select the location of Retail.ipf file
- A warning will appear > Accept language setup
Open Process Builder:
- On top bar, click on "No Perspective" and select "Process Builder" (this will open UXP editors)
Set file location and server connection
a. On top bar, go to Tools > Options
b. Select the appropriate file locations:
c. Go and update Retail.dsf file in order to replace "http://localhost:9089" with your own correspondent url.
(There are 5 places to be replaced.)
d. Select the appropriate server details (Go to Tools > Options > "Server Connection" tag):
Server Address: your own url
Server Port: your port
- Close and open again the Developer.exe
- Run TCIB2.0 Retail from IDE:
- go to Presentation Editor
- click right on Responsive > Run
- Login to TCIB
- Agree to Terms and Conditions and press continue.