T24 is Temenos’ Core Banking Software and provides end to end banking solutions for major banks across the globe. The core product is a collection of Suites which encompass the business needs of any Bank.
Login in to T24
If you are MarketPlace Provider, check your Temenos Sandbox product and get the BrowserWeb url to login in T24. e.g. http://127.0.0.1:8080/BrowserWeb
Get the T24 User Name and Password from Temenos Sandbox and click on Sign in
Initiate a Fund Transfer
- Type FT I F3 or FUNDS.TRANSFER I F3. (FT is shortname of FUNDS.TRANSFER)
- Enter the required details of Fund Transfer and click on Validate button:
- If you don’t provide the required (mandatory) information, then an error message will display on the window.
- If all the information is correct, then you’ll get successful message of Funds Transfer with transaction reference number. Transaction reference number is necessary to authorise the Fund Transfer. (Response example: Txn Complete: FT16113L60X5 17:58:08 13 DEC 2017 FUNDS.TRANSFER I)
You can avoid authorsing a transaction by using comma version of Funds Transfer. e.g. use FT, I F3 or FUNDS.TRANSFER, I F3 instead of FT I F3 or FUNDS.TRANSFER I F3
Authorise the Funds Transfer
- Login to T24 with a different user to authorise the above Funds Transfer. Inputter is not allowed to authorise any transaction. In T24 you can configure how many authorisers are required for a transaction.
- Enter this command in command window FT A FT16113L60X5 or FUNDS.TRANSFER A FT16113L60X5
Click on the Authorise a deal button
You will see a success message for successful transaction (Txn Complete: FT16113L60X5 18:12:51 13 DEC 2017 FUNDS.TRANSFER A)
Now this transaction is LIVE in T24